The work of the Blue Ridge PRISM would not be possible without your support. Thank you for choosing to support us as your nonprofit partner.
Please mail checks to:
The Blue Ridge PRISM
404 8th Street NE; Suite D
Charlottesville, VA 22902
The Blue Ridge PRISM is a project of the Shenandoah National Park Trust, which is a 501c3 nonprofit and the fiscal sponsor of the Blue Ridge PRISM.
We hope you will help us capitalize on a fantastic, timely opportunity for the PRISM:
If we raise $4,900 by August 1, we can leverage that money to raise an additional $30,000 through matching grants from two foundations. This level of funding will cover nearly 100% of the PRISM’s costs for one year, ensuring the PRISM can continue to provide you with valuable information and services.
The foundations grants require us to raise $15,000–and we’ve already raised $10,100.
If you’ve benefited from the PRISM at all, we hope you will help “pay it forward” with a donation today so we can continue to provide you–and hundreds of other landowners–with expertise and on-the-ground assistance to control invasive species across our 10-county area, and Virginia.
Two ways to donate:
1) Donate online
2) Send a check made out to the Blue Ridge PRISM to the Shenandoah National Park Trust at 404 Eighth Street NE, Suite D, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
What will your donation accomplish?
– Implementing a series of landowner information courses
– Tabling and presenting at dozens of events
– Assisting with the formation of additional Cooperative Weed Management Areas in other parts of Virginia
– Participating on the VA Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services Noxious Weeds Advisory Committee to establish new regulations to restrict the importation and sale of invasive plants in Virginia
– Helping Virginia Tech with research on using the Verticillium wilt to kill Ailanthus
– Working with schools to include invasive plant topics in their curricula
Thank you in advance for your support.